This website is dedicated to research and discoveries of different weight loss programs and products that have worked for a lot of people. We know that losing weight is not a one size fits all because it is affected by so many other factors such as age, sex, weight and activity level.
There is no one diet, one exercise program, one device or one surgery or one medicine that will work for everyone. Often, those who succeed long term have tried many techniques and strategies, and the one that eventually helps them keep the weight off might change over time. But do not lose heart because there are a lot of weight loss products and programs in the market today that could work for your unique combinations of factors affecting your weight.
To be able to have an effective serious weight loss result requires more than just dropping one kind of food but to commit to a lifestyle change, often one that people are reluctant to make even if they know it would improve their health.
There can be many paths to the same outcome, it makes as much sense to insist there is one way to start the weight loss journey:
- get rid of sugary sodas even the diet or the zero ones, they have a lot of sugar that can lead to diabetes or insulin resistance, not to mention weight gain and other health problems. It contains phosphoric acid which interferes with the body’s ability to absorb calcium that can lead to osteoporosis, cavities and bone softening. Phosphoric acid also interacts with stomach acid, slowing digestion and blocking nutrient absorption. In diet sodas, aspartame is used as a substitute for sugar and can actually be more harmful. It is linked to almost a hundred to different health problems including seizures, multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, diabetes and emotional disorders.
- stop eating processed food
- stop taking artificial sweeteners
- dump dairy you are better off without it!
- Remove Pork and Beef in your diet or at least limit the intake to once per week.
- Eat Rice than Bread
- Drink plenty of water
- To satisfy your craving for sweets turn to fresh fruits
- Eat lots of Fresh vegetables
- Incorporate more Fish and seafood into your diet
- Drink a green juice first thing in the morning. I know it takes too much time to do it but it is worth all the effort.
- Choose the best exercise program that works for you!